About LandRules|Proof of Concept|Desireable Features|Administer Content

Browse the Rules.

To begin, you need two main things in nearly every case to help you find answers:

  1. The current zoning of your property;
  2. The correct land use classification, or "Use Unit".

The folks at INCOG can find the current zoning of your property. Give them a call at 918.584.7526.

Click City or County to get a list of land uses and their Use Unit classification. If you have any trouble, just ask for help. That's why we're here.